GE – How to Steam Clean Your Oven
Available at Kieffer’s Appliances! To clean minor spills inside your GE oven, try the steam-cleaning feature. Steam cleaning is easy and faster than a self-cleaning cycle. Plus, it helps prevent buildup if done after each spill. Follow these steps:
1. Wait until the oven is completely cool, then wipe excess grease and soils from the oven.
2. Pour one cup of water on the oven floor.
3. Select the “Steam Clean” option on the display.
4. The cycle will run for about 30 minutes.
5. Take a damp rag to remove any lasting moisture or food particles from the interior.