A sleek extra-wide glass shelf and cubby for keeping tech gadgets under your wall mounted TV-a great alternative to furniture. The shelf's design looks great with large flat screen TVs and holds a variety of audio and video components weighing up to 60 lbs.
- Create a minimalist look with an AV wall shelf -- no need for furniture!
- Works with TVs of any size
- Store and display your tech gear beneath your TV
- Includes hassle-free cable channel system for routing and concealing wires on the wall
- Cable channel can be painted or trimmed
- Wall shelf easily accommodates a sound bar or side-by-side components
- Under-shelf cubby houses small components and electronic accessories
- Cubby easily accommodates a surge protector power strip
- Simple installation
- Post-installation leveling for added ease of install
- Mount in the desired spot regardless of stud location
- Use alone or with multiple OWS60 shelves
- Includes complete hardware kit for drywall or wood stud
- Adjustable shelf height
- Supports up to: 60 lbs (27,2 kg) double-stud and 25 lbs (11,3 kg) single-stud
- Leveling: +/-1 degree (post-installation)
- Mounting: 16" wood studs or drywall
- Cable channel length: 3' total; (2)18" sections
- Glass thickness: 6mm
- Surface size: 42" wide x 13" deep (107 cm wide x 33 cm deep)
- Warranty: 5 years
- Material: Black glass
- Finish: Black painted glass
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.